BOOKING TERMS OF KALAJOKI KESKUSVARAAMO SERVICES
Suomen Keskusvaraamo Oy (service provider) is responsible for the operations of Kalajoki Booking Centre. Service provider follows these booking conditions of Booking Centre services.
These conditions will be binding on both parties once the client has made the reservation.
**BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS**
- The person who makes the reservation must be 21 years of age and a full-fledged.
- Unaccompanied minors can be accommodated by guardian´s written commitment, which has to be delivered to the service provider for at least 14 days before the start of the holiday.
- After making a reservation the customer must pay the advance invoice.
Advance invoice is 30% of the price of the service package.
Booking fee € 14 will be charged with the advance payment.
* If the booking is made less than 28 days prior to the time of accommodating, no advance payment is charged separately, but the service as well as the total amount of the booking fee must be paid immediately with the instructions.
- The customer receives an invoice in connection with the description of the property, as well as a map with key retrieval instructions. With Online bookings item description will be given to the customer by e-mail, you will receive driving instructions to the apartment when picking up the key. Service provider does not send mail or e-mail confirmation separately (information will be e-mailed in connection with booking).
- The customer must be prepared to present a payment receipt to collect the key.
- Nonpayment/failure to pay is not a cancellation;
cancellation must be made directly to the service provider.
- If the customer has to cancel the booking, he must notify the cancellation immediately to the service provider.
- Cancellations must be made in writing or otherwise, considering the circumstances in an appropriate manner to the service provider´s address.
- If the customer cancels the reservation earlier the 28 days before the start of the service, the deposit; except a cancellation fee of € 20 and € 14 booking fee will be returned to the customer.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 28 days but no later than 14 days before the start of the service, full advance payment (30% of total price) and € 14 booking fee will be reserved.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the start of service or customer fails to notify the cancellation to service provider before the service starts, the service provider has the right to charge the full price.
- If cancelled before the start of the service, but after booking upon a sudden illness, accident or death, which occurred to the customer or his close relative, the customer has the right to receive the paid price back, less € 100 cancellation expenses + € 14 booking fee.
(In such cases, the compensation paid to the service can apply for any travel insurance.)
* Occurrence must be notified immediately to the service provider and present acceptable evidence (eg. Medical certificate).
* If cancellation occurs when accommodation rental has started, the total price of the service is not refundable.
- If the customer changes the items, services or dates, it is considered a cancellation of the previous booking and a new booking.
- Service provider is always entitled to recover the changes to a minimum of € 50 extra per booking.
**SERVICE PROVIDERS RIGHT TO CANCEL A BOOKING**
- In the case of Force Majeure, the service provider can terminate the reservation.
The service provider must notify the cancellation immediately to the customer.
The customer is then entitled to a refund of the total service payment.
Expenses incurred because of the Force Majeure, will not be reimbursed to the customer.
- The Service provider has the right to cancel the booking if payment is not paid by the due date.
- The keys will be given to the customer accordance of the driving instruction map.
- If the key will be lost by the customer, service provider has the right to charge the resulting costs.
**STAYING AT THE HOLIDAY HOUSE**
- Holiday home is available for client on the day of arrival starting at 2 o´clock (14:00)
(summer season at 4 o´clock/16:00) until 12 o´clock on the departure day.
- Holiday house rental price includes free access to the apartment.
- Rent includes furnitures, tablewares and pillows+quilts as well as the energy for heating, lightning and cooking.
- Holiday house is not equipped with linensets.
Customer can rent linensets (incl. bed-, quilt- and pillow sheets as well as bath- and face towel) from Service provider in connection of booking (price: € 15 /person delivered to the holiday house or made in bed € 20/person) or bring with their own.
- If the customer has not used linens, he will receive an invoice of laundering of bedlinen and cover mattresses by actual costs, minimum charge 60 €.
- Customer is responsible for the cleaning during the rental and is required to clean up the house before departure. Cleaning instructions can be found in the Holiday Info folder.
- When booking, the customer can order the final cleaning (price €120 / resort).
Although the final cleaning is ordered, it´s required that house will be left aftermath normal living.
- If the holiday home is not cleaned or cleaned out incompletely, service provider has the right to charge up to twice the cleaning fee. The service Provider is not responsible for items left at the apartment.
**NUMBER OF PEOPLE**
- Holiday home can not be used by more people than what is indicated in the description of the number of beds.
- Tent, caravan car or trailer on the holiday house property without permission is prohibited.
- The customer is obliged to submit immediately to the service provider or his representative about any defects about the holiday house or service concerned.
This way defects can be repaired or compensated during the accommodation.
- If the customer has not taken contact to service provider during the accommodation,
he loses his right to any compensations.
- If the matter is not fixed during the stay, customer may take a written complaint to the service provider within one week of the rental period.
- The service provider or his representative has the right to terminate the accommodation immediate effect, if the customer does not, despite a reminder stop causing interference in the same or neighboring premises or otherwise violates the agreed housing practices.
The customer shall pay the costs of the measures (f.e. security company expenses).
- Service Provider shall notbe liable for anydamages or expensesthat may be causedto the customer of; natural conditions, insects, ants, sudden weather changes, construction or structures of neighboring plots, the owners conclusion of change facilities or other changes which were not informed to the service provider or a third party caused problems
(eg. interruptions in water supply, electricity or TV network).
- Service provider shall not be liable for damage caused by Force Majeure or any other unpredictable reason, which service provider or used trader/representative could not have prevented even through utmost care.
- The service provider must inform the customer of an impediment and strive to act immediately, so that the damage suffered by the customer could be minimized as much as possible.
- Customer must comply instructions and regulations concerning about the service, as well as the customer is responsible for the damages caused to the supplier or third parties.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that he or she is using the service required by valid documentation.
- If the customer does not use the agreed services, or use them only partly, he does not have a right to a price reduction or refund.
- The customer is liable to pay the resorts or its contents caused damage directly to the owner by service provider.
**SMOKING AND PETS**
- Smoking is permitted only outside the holiday house and in a placated location.
- Pets are not allowed in holiday houses, unless otherwise mentioned.
Extra fee € 35 of a pet will be purchased based on excess wear and more accurate cleaning practices.
Service Provider is not responsible for unauthorized smoking or animal dust caused by an allergy, etc. problems for customers.
**BATH TUBS AND SWIMMING POOLS**
- Because of heavy consumption of water and firewood due to all kinds self-imported or rented bath tubs or swimming pools use are prohibited at the holiday-houses and apartments plots.
They also cause disturbance to neighbors and drain water causes erosion and slippery.
In a few holiday-homes bath tub is fitted as standard, in which case the compensation for use is included in the rent, and it is an indication of an apartment property description.
- Unauthorized use of the bath tub and swimming pool levied a fine or € 500 fee.
Kalajoki Booking Centre is not responsible for printing errors, and not after pressing the upcoming changes. Rights to price changes reserved.
Copyright © KALAJOKI KESKUSVARAAMO