* Check-in into accommodation starting from 2 p.m on arrival day. At season time (June-August) starting from 4 p.m. Outside our opening hours, you can pick the key from Sandy Kelt (irish pub in address Kalakuja 7).
* Check-out at noon (before 12.00) Key return into office or mailbox (situated outside of our office)
* Final-cleaning and linen & towels is not included in accommodation prices.
* Final-cleaning with extra charge: 120 euros / holiday houses, 95 euros / apartments
* You will find cleaning equipment and instructions from the house/apartment
* Booking fee 14 € will be add automatically into price.
* Some of the holiday houses are only available from our service number +358 (0)8 4694 449
or bookings can be made via e-mail email@example.com (especially event weekends)
* Person who is making the reservation has to be age of 21 years and has to accommodate also
in booked accommodation.
* Smoking is extremely prohibited in all our holiday houses. Extra cleaning fee will be charged if there has been smoked inside the cabin.
* There is a silence in all accommodation destinations between 23-07 at night time because of permanent residence in cottage areas.
* Our sun classification has been designed to ensure you know the standard of the accommodation you are renting. When we rate the accommodation, it is based on apartment sleeping space and the number of beds, location, equipment in cabin, furnishing and decor.
There is a toilet, shower, fridge/freezer –facilities for overnight staying, bathing and cooking in every accommodation.
Each apartment has (unless otherwise stated); electric heating, electric stove with oven,
hot and cold water, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, tableware, grill, electric sauna,
bed linen (quilts, pillows), vacuum cleaner. Any additional facilities are listed separately.
Also pets are welcome in certain houses. There is also houses where use of wheelchairs is possible, please ask more about these services.
– Very well equipped, in every way nice, neat interior and exclusive resort.
– Well equipped, in every way comfortable and exclusive resort.
– Well equipped holiday house, where you can find the necessary basic equipment.
– Slightly better equipped and littlebit spacious than modest holiday house. Often have some amenities.
– Technically modest cottage, however clean and functional “traditional summer cottage”.